$419,900 | Stuart, FL
40' Cabo Convertible 2005
We are very pleased to offer this well maintained 40' Cabo Fishing Machine.
2000 hour service including Cat intercoolers just performed.
Call for your exclusive showing..
How May We Help You?
Experience the Cabo Ride
When introduced in 2004, the 40 Cabo redefined what a mid size sport fishing boat should be. A sharp entry, hard spray chine, and huge bow flare provide a soft dry head sea ride. The huge beam, variable dead rise, and shallow draft create an outstanding beam and following sea boat. This hull is designed for maximum performance and maximum efficiency as well. She will out maneuver anything in her class and handle at speed like a center console. There is nothing even close to the ride of the 40 Cabo.
The sea trial will make you a believer.
She has both a versatile and extremely functional two stateroom, two head layout.
The salon is large with an L shaped leather sofa to port facing a slightly raised dinette with a custom teak high gloss table.
The galley is a step down to port. It offers slight separation by way of a serving bar style counter top. This open arrangement enhances the social feel between the salon and galley. The galley boasts everything a 40' shipboard gourmet could possibly need.
One of the heads is full service with access from either stateroom and the other is a day head just forward of the galley accessed from the companionway.
The cockpit of the 40 Cabo shows you she is all about fishing.
Her 15'9' beam makes for a spacious well laid out cockpit. Against the forward bulk head there is an optional deep bait freezer, a sink/bait prep area and engine room access. She has plenty of room for tackle storage with multiple drawers for lures, tools or terminal tackle. There is a large transom livewell. She is extremely well suited to the fishing styles that predominate Florida. In the deck there are two macerated fish boxes and access hatch to the lazarette and emergency fuel shut offs.
- Two burner electric cooktop
- Side by side refrigerator freezer
- Panasonic Convection Microwave
- Deep sink
- Upgraded counter tops
- Teak Veneer Galley (one of a kind for a 40 model)
- Garbage disposal
- Teak backsplash
Deck and Hull
- Fresh water washdown
- Hull color: light teal (green)
- Cockpit freezer
- Fuel polisher
- California-style bow rails
- Full Tuna Tower by Pipewelders
- Rupp Outriggers
- Freedom hydraulic lift mounted under swim platform
- Cockpit coaming padding, high density foam, white vinyl covered
- Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck overhang
Mechanical and Electrical
- Twin Caterpillar C12 diesel engines with 700HP
- Propeller shafts, high strength stainless steel, 2.5 inch diameter, double taper, couplers
- Propellers, 4 blade nibral
- Power steering
- Rudders, high strength bronze, installed with high-load bearings insuring low friction and precise control
- Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application, bronze, fitted on all thru-hulls below water line
- Stuffing boxes, drip less lip seal type
- Water heater, stainless steel, AC, 11 gallon
- Electronic supply at helm, 12 VDC at 50 amps
- Engine room lights, DC
- Underwater light
- Direct TV
- Reverso Oil Changing System
- Bose Sound System
Come see her. If you do not think she is a well maintained and quality vessel I will buy you dinner.
This Cabo is owned by an owner that knows how to keep on top of what true boat maintenance requires.
She is now back at her home berth after having her 2000 Hour Service.
Give us a call for exclusive showing.
She will be getting ready for her showing in the Stuart Boat Show.
We are standing by for your call.
Addidtional Contact Information
"Getting you the best possible price for your boat"
- Boat NameIsla Verde
- Model --
- Model Year2005
- LOA40.2 ft
- Beam15.5 ft
- Fuel Capacity550|gallon
- Water Capacity95|gallon