$249,000 | Winter Haven, FL
~ 2016 Mercury 350hp ~ Garmin 8612's & Radar ~
~ Ice Chipper ~ Terrific Condition! ~ Hooker Baitwell & Manifold ~
This 2009 34 hull has been maintained with an open checkbook by a meticulous owner, always stored in a shed with freshwater use after every salt water use. The non-skid and the aluminum are in terrific condition. Powered by (2016) 350hp Mercury engines that are under warranty until 2021. There are currently 650 hours on the engines.
A unique feature of this boat is the Dometic-Eskimo ice chipper that flows into the in deck box forward of the console. The boat is equipped with a crows nest and ladder that are removable and has Lee carbon fiber outriggers (one piece, 20').
In 2020 the boat was outfitted with twin Garmin 8612 units with a remote mounted at helm for when it is rough offshore, Garmin radar and retained the Raymarine autopilot.
Highlights of this SeaVee 340B Center Console:
- Dometic-Eskimo ice chipper,
- Garmin 8612 x2,
- Raymarine AP,
- Garmin GMR 626 HD2 6kW open array radar,
- Hooker electric bait well pump, manifold and control valve at helm,
- LED lighting; Underwater lights, lumitec spreader lights and under gunwale,
- 2018 diamond stitch upholstery and full bolsters,
- Lee carbon fiber outriggers - 1-piece 20',
- Electric plugs x3: forward x1 and cockpit x2,
- 1 under port gunwale secure gaff holder,
- KeyWest style fiberglass hardtop,
- 44 rod holders throughout the boat,
- Port transom door and boarding ladder,
- Crows nest and ladder - removable for trailer,
- 3-piece helm enclosure,
- GOST security,
- Coffin box with electric ram.
The boat has 2020 bottom paint. At this price, included is a 2020 ReelX trailer with all the goodies - electric hydraulic brakes, upgraded 10" beams, 7000lb axles and spare. Always put in fresh water after saltwater use (only 2 times).
- Boat NameReel EnCounter
- Model --
- Model Year2009
- LOA34.75 ft
- Beam10 ft
- Fuel Capacity325|gallon
- Water Capacity40|gallon