2001 37 Intrepid Walk-Around offers a fully equipped and loaded with options including factory hardtop and Flybridge with full running station & electronics.
Call today for a showing.
The Intrepid 377 WA with transverse stepped hull, 22 1/2-degree transom deadrise, and vacuum-bagged construction responds to engine power effortlessly, like waves breaking on a pristine shore. The transverse step in the 377 takes performance up a notch. Steps create a vacuum to reduce drag and get the boat on the plane quickly. At speed, the step allows the hull to ride on specific points, and this wetted surface gives the boat directional stability from idle to the top end.
If you enjoy the intrinsic thrills of being noticed when you pass other boats, or when squeezing into a tight space with barely a ripple, you will love this Intrepid 377 Walkaround.
The 377 is manufactured with hand-laid, knitted, uni and bidirectional fabrics, Kevlar, and PVC foam coring of various densities. Vacuum-bagging achieves a high-tech level glass-to-resin ratio. Liners are bonded to the hull to reduce upkeep and increase stiffness. No wood is used anywhere.
The 11-foot, 6-inch beam creates a wide, workable cockpit for fishing, diving, and other water sports with deep fish wells, a transom door, dual dive platforms, and a boarding ladder with hot and cold fresh water wash down.
The cabin has a full-size berth forward, a settee to port, and an in-line galley and head with shower to starboard - a great combination for traveling or weekend island hopping.
Lift a hatch anywhere aboard and you will see cosmetic and seakeeping detailing. The underside of each hatch is gel-coated, and all hatch pulls flush lock to create a solid connection to the rubber gasket that seals out rattles and water. Hinges and stainless-steel cleats also are flush-mounted, and stern-line and spring-line cleats pass through fairleads. A deep, interconnecting gutter trail leads from every hatch to 3-inch-wide scuppers in the full-height transom. The transom door locks in place with the kind of hardware you'd expect to see on a 60-footer.
Intrepid manufactures its cushions with Starboard inserts to eliminate rot, which can damage wood supports. Long life is further ensured on the coaming bolsters by mounting them one inch below the covering boards, to prevent foot scuffs from marring the edges when boarding from the side.
Intrepid is known for unparalleled quality construction throughout their boats. They use tinned wiring in the electrical systems for better corrosion resistance, then neatly paint each terminal end with liquid electrical tape to seal out moisture and insulate against vibration. The wiring is neatly bundled, well-secured, and easy to trace. This is important because every Intrepid is built to order. Upgrades & Service Completed
- Full Hull Paint with Intrepid Metallic Blue including the underside of Hardtop (2022)
- Full Engine Paint with Intrepid Metallic Blue (2022)
- New Generator - Westerbeke 5.0 MCGA (2022)
- New Upholstery throughout (2022)
- New Cabin Carpet and Bedding (2022)
- New Non-Skid (2022)
- New Tower Buggy Top (2022)
- New VHF W/AIS Cockpit Helm and in Flybridge (2022)
- Air Conditioning/Heating: Cruisair 10,000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC/Heating System with New Pump (2022)
- New Full Bed Forward (2022)
- New Flat Screen TV (2022)
- New Fresh & Raw Water Cockpit Wash-Down (2022)
- New Electronic Helm Seat (2022) W/Tackle Center
- New Generator Battery (2022)
- New Generator Fire Suppression - Fireboy (2022)
- New Engine Trims and Steering Bars (2022)
- Full Yearly Servicing Completed on all Engines and Props Fully Reconditioned (2021)
- Lower Units - Warranty until 11/2022 (2021)
- Engine Trims (2021)
- Cabin Door Latch & Lock (2021)
- 30-Amp Shore Power Service with 50' Cord (2021)
- New 4-Group 31 AGM Marine Batteries (Engines/House- 2021)
- Acrylic Smoked Windshield with Full Isinglass Enclosure (Strata Glass 2020)
- New2-Marine Battery Chargers (2019)
- New 6-Gallon Water Heater (2019)
- Simrad Electronics package (3 Displays, 3 Transducers, Radar, and Auto Nav) (2017)
- New Dual Simrad Evo 12" GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Radar (2017)
- New Simrad Evo 9" GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Radar in Flybridge (2017)
- New Simrad 4G Closed-Array Radar (2017)
- New Simrad Multi-Displays in Cockpit & Flybridge (2017)
- New 4.5" Ritchie Compass's in Cockpit & Flybridge (2017)
- New Simrad RS35 VHF with AIS in Cockpit (2017)
- New Simrad AP24 Autopilot in Cockpit and Flybridge (2017)
- New Fusion Marine Stereo (2017)
- New JL Marine Speakers & 2-Subwoofers (2017)
- New JL Marine Amplifier (2017)
- Bottom Paint
- Sirius Weather, Radio & Wi-Fi
- Mercury Electronic DTS Throttles/Shifters Cockpit and Flybridge Helms
- Electronic Hydraulic Assisted Steering
- Edson Aluminum Steering Wheels Cockpit and Flybridge Helms
- Trim Tabs Cockpit and Flybridge Helms
- Spare Pumps/Macerators for all systems - 2 used
- 1-Group 24 AGM Marine Battery for Generator
- New Rotary Style Marine Battery Switches x 6
- Lofrans Electric Windless with Delta Plow Anchor, 45' of Chain and 500’ Anchor Line
- Canvas Covers: Flybridge Helm, Cockpit Helm, Cockpit Helm Seat, Cockpit
- Pressurized Hot/Cold Freshwater System
- Full Head with Shower Stall, Electric Toilet, & Corian Countertop with Molded Sink
- Galley with Glass Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator/Freezer, Corian Countertop with Molded Sink
- Leather Settee Port of Galley
- Underwater Lights – Color Changing
- LED Spreader Lights
- 3 Large In-Deck Fish Boxes
- Cockpit Refrigerator/Freezer
- Transom Door with Twin Transom Swim Platforms - Drop-Down Swim Ladder and Hot/Cold Wash Down
- 900HP Triple Mercury 300 HP 4-Stroke Verado Outboard Engines with 600 Hours with 3-Blade Stainless Mercury Mirage Plus Propellers
- 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.