With a length of 54’ and a maximum beam of 14’4’’, the Pershing 5X is a yacht with super sporty lines.
The aerodynamic design of the superstructure is further enhanced by distinct stylistic features, like the side wings protecting the cockpit, that have become a signature element of the brand.
Four windows on each side of the hull, each with elliptical portholes, complete the design of this “fighter jet” on the water. Aft Area And Cockpit
The transom can be moved by means of an electro-hydraulic system that allows it into the water at various heights, up to approximately 60cm, simplifying the launching and hauling of the tender.
The garage can be accessed from the beach area when the door is open, while the cockpit can be reached via a few steps starboard of the garage door, or through a concealable gangway.
The cockpit is fitted with a large sundeck, headrest and a second sofa. The area can be separated or joined to the salon thanks to a special opening and closing system for the glass door and glazed surface that divides these two areas.
The glazed surface above the cockpit can be electrically lifted, while the two sections of the glass door can be opened or closed separately: the upper one can be manually tilted toward the outdoor ceiling panel; the lower one opens into the interiors, creating a partition between the salon and the cockpit and ensuring maximum safety when children are on board.
This solution also allows for the deck to be transformed into an open area from bow to stern, or to separate the interior from the outside depending on the weather conditions. Main Deck
A blend of essential design elements, lacquered frames and fabrics in soft grey shades, are interspersed with darker and contrasting details, characterizing the design of the living area.
The flooring is finished in a similar grey-tone oak and further incorporates the colors of the other materials used on board.
It is present in all settings, except for the cabins, a warm and soothing atmosphere is created by the use of these colors, which is further enhanced by an abundance of natural light coming through the large windows on all four sides, or by the additional, indirect LED lighting installed in the ceiling, that can fully aluminate the interior, even at night.
Beyond the dining and living area lies the plank, with a modern, sporty look designed by Besenzoni. Over the helm station is a large sliding glass roof. On the portside is another smaller sofa and chaise lounge. Lower Deck
The 5X is the first Pershing below 60 feet where the owner can enjoy a full-beam master suite with an en-suite bathroom and a dinette in front of the galley. Engine and Performance
The Pershing 5X is powered with twin VOLVO IPS950 D11 with 725hp with Z-drives and counter-rotating propellers and offers cruising speed of 30 knots, maximum speed of 36 knots. Current engine hours: 600. Factory Options
- Servo assisted manual rising device
- Autopilot for IPS Volvo
- Dynamic positioning system
- Maneuvering joystick - jms
- Auto trim for IPS
- Hydraulic swimming platform
- TV 24" in VIP cabin
- Sat antenna KVH M7 diff + decoder
- Mosaic in master head (silver grey)
- Preparation for tender in garage
- Lower dinette sofa convertible into bed
- Lights under bathing platform, Lumishore n. 2
- Floors diff from std
- Additional fridge
- Sofa in leather diff rom std in saloon
- Bedheads in vip in leather diff from std
- Bedheads in master in leather diff from std
- Lower dinette sofa in leather diff from std fabric
- Master armchairs in fabric diff from std
- Radar /plotter Garmin diff from std
- Hi fi fusion 750 diff from std in dinette
- Hi fi fusion 750 diff from std in vip
- Tv 32 in dinette
- Canvas package
- Painting of hull and superstructure Charcoal Metallic
- Panorama roof with blinds
- Generator Onan 17kw
- Mooring cleats, side, fixed (couple)
- Air/co 55.000 btu "supertropic" all cabins + upper saloon
- Fresh water outlet for washing
- Cover for windshield and side windows
- Camera in the engine room
- Electric venetian blinds in lower deck
- Electric roll curtains in saloon diff from std
- Generator battery charger
- Decoder sat USA n. 2 (master + VIP + dinette)
- Dimmer for cockpit, saloon, and cabins
- Inverter 2500w
- Capstan 700 port side
- Cooking top, 4 hot plate diff
- Ice maker
- Decor cushions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.