Impeccably maintained 2012 Intrepid 475 Sport Yacht with Quad Yamaha 350hp 4-stroke outboard engines, with this power package over a triple engine setup - this vessel cruises comfortably at 38 mph @ 4,300 rpm burning only 62 GPH.
Newer generation Garmin dual MFD displays, Simrad Autopilot plus the JL Audio speakers blast clear sound from the Fusion stereo.
All services up to date, interior cushions in great shape, overall above average condition. Rebuilt bow and stern thruster motors / new batteries. Maintained with an open checkbook. Located behind private dock - must see.
Spacious Mid cabin express layout sleeps six, two in the forward dinette table settee, two in the starboard side guest stateroom and two in the master stateroom to port.
The vessel's head is located to port, it has a Raritan 12V toilet, vanity and separate shower enclosures.
Floor and Window Coverings:
Floor of salon covered has teak and holly with hatches to forward bilge area.
Light colored vinyl.
Ample storage located in the v berth and galley.
Air Conditioning Units:
Three MarineAir air handler units with SMX controls. One for salon, one for master and guest cabin and one dedicated to the helm deck.
NOTE: Compressors recently replaced.
Galley is located on the starboard side of vessel and features spacious counter tops and ample storage above and below counters.
- Stainless steel single basin sink in solid surface countertop with hot and cold pressurized water supply.
- VITRIFRIGO stainless steel refrigerator and freezer.
- Single burner electric stove top.
- HAIER turntable microwave oven
- Generator control Panel
- FireBoy Suppression Indicator
- Powersource switch
- AC switches
- DC switches
LOFRANS Electric windlass with on deck foot pedals and controls at helm
Stainless Steel BRUCE Type #30 Anchor with 20' of 3/8" chain attached to 150' of three stranded anchor rode.
Fresh water wash down chain.
Generator: FISCHER PANDA 12kW diesel generator with sound enclosure in compartment under cockpit (approx. 1,000 Hours)
Shore Power Inlet: Single 30 foot 50 amp cable on CABLEMASTER reel provides appropriate 120/240 VAC power to the ships panel.
DC Power: Seven GR31 batteries for engine start, house and generator plus thrusters. Two 8D for house.
Water Heater: Eleven gallon water heater in aft compartment.
Bonding System: Main bonding conductor located in aft compartment.
CO2 Detectors: Three located in cabin areas.
Bilge Pumps: Four RULE bilge pumps, two in forward bilge and two in aft bilge. Two high water alarms.
Bow and Stern Thrusters: Joystick controls located at helm (recently rebuilt motors and new batteries)
Bennett Trim Tabs: Controls and indicator located at helm.
Live Bait Well: Large live bait well under cockpit decking with 12 volt guillotine thru hull.
Macerated Fish Boxes: Large macerated fish box under cockpit deck.
Cockpit Shower: Cockpit on port side.
Engine Freshwater Rinse: Freshwater rinse manifold for all four outboards located aft.
Underwater Lights: Two working under water lights sighted.
Spreader Lights: Cockpit LED spreader lights.
Swim Platform with Swim Ladder: Platform is securely mounted to transom
Rod Holders: Top mounted stainless steel rocket launchers, gunwale mounted rod holders and rod storage.
Fresh and Saltwater Wash-down: Both in cockpit with saltwater pump in aft bilge.
- Dual Garmin Color GPS/Radar/Sonar Touchscreen 12" Displays
- Simrad Autopilot
- FLIR forward-facing IR camera
- Garmin xHD 72 Mile Radar
- Yamaha Dual Screen Engine Management Digital Gauges
- Garmin fishfinder/depth finder
- Twin Joystick - bow and stern thruster control
- Bennett Trim Tab Indicator
- Fusion Stereo with JL Audio Speakers and amplifier
- Quad YAMAHA F350 Four-stroke outboard engines mounted to transom
- 600 running hours (NOTE: Original hours before new style dash panels changed are 192 hours + current hours shown)
- New Upgraded YAMAHA Dash Panels with flywheel RPM indicator
- Throttle Controls: YAMAHA Command Link electronic controls at helm station
- Fuel Filters: YAMAHA water separators for outboard engines and RACOR filter for generator
- Steering: Hydraulic steering with LATHAM 12 volt power assist sighted and tested operational
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.