Introducing Pura Vida, a 2020 Sunseeker that is the epitome of luxury on the water. Its design is sleek and modern. Its decks large and expansive. The spacious flybridge features large dining and lounging areas, wet bar with seating, refrigerator, ice maker and grill.
Introducing Pura Vida, a 2020 Sunseeker that is the epitome of luxury on the water. Its design is sleek and modern. Its decks large and expansive. The spacious flybridge features large dining and lounging areas, wet bar with seating, refrigerator, ice maker and grill, hard top with retractable sunroof roof, and aft sun canopy. The interior design reflects elements of both modern elegance and sophistication. The main salon dazzles with contemporary décor, panoramic windows, large living area, and a stately formal dining room with slide-out balcony!
This yacht was designed with TWO separate master suites! The main floor master is located forward, offering expansive views of the ocean, split level layout with large dressing area, beautiful mirrored closets, separate vanity, and an impressive lower level bath with stunning marble counters, shower and floors. The guest staterooms are located on the lower level where the VIP was designed to create a second full-beam master suite including built-in dressers, desk, large walk-in closet, sitting area, and beautiful ensuite bath. Two additional staterooms complete the lower level, each with pullmans berth, slide-together bed option, and ensuite baths.
Powered by twin MTU 2000 M96L engines, this vessel cruises comfortably at 18 knots and reaches impressive speeds of up to 26 knots. Zero-speed stabilizers ensure a smooth and comfortable ride. She is loaded with extras including Aft docking station with both joystick and throttle controls, Sleipner bow and stern thrusters, Xenta joystick, Simrad triple touch screens displays, Autopilot, fully integrated audio-visual system, Flair, Zico PBX telephone system, burglar alarm with sensors at all exterior points, cellular modem, external cellular, WLAN antennas and top-of-the-line sound system. Maintained with an open checkbook, this yacht has been lightly used. 575 engine hours, low generator hours and new batteries. Built to US specs. Never chartered. US DUTY PAID.
Pura Vida is the ultimate vessel for those seeking a luxury yachting experience.
- US DUTY PAID
- MTU 12V 2000 ENGINES (570 HOURS)
- KOEHLER GENERATORS X 3 (PORT UPPER 1223, PORT LOWER 1143, STARBOARD 1118)
- SLEIPNER STABILIZATION
- FLAIR THERMAL IMAGING
- AFT DOCKING STATION with JOYSTICK AND THROTTLE CONTROLS
- XENTA JOYSTICK
- MAIN FLOOR MASTER STATEROOM WITH SPLIT LEVEL LAYOUT, SEPARATE DRESSING AREA, AND LOWER LEVEL ENSUITE BATH
- VIP / LOWER LEVEL 2ND MASTER-FULL BEAM STATEROOM WITH ENSUITE BATH
- CONTEMPORARY AND SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR DESIGN
- HIGH GLOSS WENGE WOOD CABINETS AND PANELING
- AFRICAN WENGE WOOD INTERIOR FLOORING,
- ELEGANT FORMAL DINING ROOM WITH SLIDE-OUT BALCONY
- DINING TABLE WITH MARBLE CENTER INSET
- TEAK EXTERIOR FLOORING AND GANGWAY DECKING,
- FUEL POLISHING AND CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- LARGE FLYBRIDGE WITH RETRACTABLE SUNROOF
- TRAILING PUMPS
- TWIN LEMAR V8 24 V DC WINDLASS SYSTEM
- WATER MAKER AND WATER SOFTENER
- TRANSFER OIL CHANGE SYSTEM (ENGINES, GEARBOX AND GENERATORS)
- UNDERWATER LIGHTS (8 WHITE LED)
- CCTV WITH 3 CAMERAS: 2 X ENGINE ROOM, 1X FLYBRIDGE FACING AFT
- LARGE CREW QUARTERS FOR 4
- CUSTOM STAINLESS REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER UNITS
- ISINGLASS FLYBRIDGE AND AFT SEATING AREA ENCLOSURE OPTIONS
- HYDRAULIC PLATFORM AND PASSERELLE
Flagler Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Ghost Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel