They don't build them like this anymore. The 1976 Hatteras 42' was and is a bullet proof hull design coupled with one of the thickest fiberglass hulls out there. This vessel features twin Cummins diesels, Onan generator, outriggers, large salon, well equipped galley with SubZero refrigerator/freezer, 2 stateroom layout, live bait well, fish cleaning station, fresh and saltwater cockpit washdown...Don't miss out on this excellent value.
- Garmin Twin 7212 Displays (2022) Radar w/6' scanner and Charts
- Twin Standard VHF w/ram mic
- EPIRB, ACR Satellite2 406, battery expired, current registration
- Cockpit speakers
- Onan 8MDKD generator w/sound shield, 10 hrs since rebuild
- 2ea MarineAir reverse cycle systems
- Shore power inlet
- 4ea 8D wet batteries
- Twin 30amp 110v service
- ProWatt 2500 inverter
- Sentry charger, 12v, 40 amp
- 6 gal water heater
The interior has been finished in glass varnish with high quality bulkhead coverings.The main salon floor is carpeted and the lower forward sole is teak and holly with mirror like varnish. The upholstery and cushions are all in excellent condition. The head, galley counters and sinks are of a light colored Corian.
Forward is the owner's stateroom with single berths port and starboard with v-berth filler and with drawers and lockers below. An electric head is center. There is a vanity, sink, storage and a stall shower in a separate compartment.
The guest stateroom is to port with over/under berths with drawers and lockers.
The main salon has a lounge cushion forward, wet bar with liquor locker, L-shaped settee with pedestal table, swivel chairs, wine cooler and ice maker. The galley is down to starboard.
The galley features Corian counters and sink with pressure hot/cold water. There is a SubZero refrigerator freezer. Princess two burner electric range w/vent hood, whirlpool microwave/convection oven. Cockpit
Engine and Mechanical
- Fighting chair w/rocket launcher
- Cabinet for refrigerator/freezer
- Top loading lockable storage cabinet
- Fish door
- 2ea blue underwater lights
- Winslow 60SLO life raft, manuf 08/2004, service needed
- Turbos replaced 2016
- 1.0 gal per mile @ cruise
- Capitol HY2500 transmissions
- 2005 Transmissions Factory rebuilt
- 2005 New SS risers and turbo crossover exhaust system
- Racor 1000 fuel filters
- Whale Gulper 220 bilge pump w/float switch
- Rule 2000 and float switch in engine room bilge
- Rule 2000 gph 12v submersible & float switch in bilge in lazarette
- Enclosure w/hard windshield
- Hatch covers
- Bridge dashboard and chair cover
- Built-in safe
- Wine cooler
- Ice maker
- Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer
- Screens, overhead, hinged, wood frames
- Mini blinds, 2020
- 2ea Electric heads, one in ElectraSan
- Portable hi/lo salon table
- Portable bilge pump
- Headliner replaced
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.