1983 Hatteras 48 CPMY
1983 Hatteras 48 Cockpit Motoryacht
Rare Opportunity! Here is your chance to not only own a great and well maintained Hatteras, but to own a recently refit Hatteras motoryacht with numerous modern updates not likely to be found on any of her competitors! She has benefited richly from her current owner who has lovingly gone through the boat and brought every part of it into the 21st century while still maintaining her original charm and Hatteras quality. Very notable is the creation of an occasional 3rd Stateroom on the aft-deck for extra guests! (See walkthrough section below)
SOUTHERN CROSS IS SIMPLY THE BEST EQUIPPED HATTERAS 48 CPMY IN EXISTENCE!!
YOU BENEFIT FROM A FANATICAL OWNER WHO IS PROJECT HAPPY!!
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
Flagler Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Dirt Devil central vacuum reaching all areas
- $6,000.00 Simrad NSS EVO 3S Chartplotter with smaller Garmin GPS Nav 741XS as backup
- Glomex Webboat 4G hotspot for internet at sea
- Webasto Diesel Fired Heating system with heat to aft deck (worth 20k). Allows year round liveaboard use!
- Hot and cold water aft deck sink
- Granite counters on all sinks with new fixtures and soap dispensers
- Replaced heat exchanger on starboard engine (parts on hand to do port engine when necessary)
- Replaced raw water impeller and antifreeze starboard engine
- Replaced raw water impeller generator
- New flooring master stateroom and bath to match salon (Traffic Master flooring)
- New outside multi-colored LED lighting for walkways
- All lighting replaced with LED!
- Kitchen undercabinet LED multi-color accent lighting with remote control (in addition to existing LED under cabinet lighting)
- Marble backspash for galley backsplash
- Brand new Cruisair a/c compressor for aft bedroom
- New fuel gauges at helm
- New fuel gauge directly on main fuel tank as well
- New non-stick on all steps on boat
- (4) New engine room blowers for additional cooling
- Fully integrated and interfaced electronics-recently tuned professionally!
- Vetus Bow Thruster!!! (15k)
- Aft deck LED Smart TV on remote controlled lift in custom cabinet!
- Custom curtains for complete privacy on aft deck creating another guest area with queen sleep sofa
- Vacuflush heads
- Detroit 6V92TA’s with under 2,000 hours!
- Bottom Cleaned regularly and bottom paint serviceable by diver
- DVD players on all three LED TVS
- All windows custom tinted
- New LED cockpit task spotlighting
- All windows have newer custom blinds with matching wood grain
- Custom Oak dining table with inlaid Rosette
- Newer Queen Sleeper in salon matching new sleeper in aft deck
- Working intercom system
- Working PA hailer
- Working Searchlight
- All Manuals onboard
- Sea power engine driven AC generator!! Runs Refrigerator and AC while cruising! No need to run Genset!