An excellent example of the classic Tartan 372, Split Decision has seen exceptional care from her long-term owners and thoughtful annual upgrades.
A family cruiser-racer that is ready to go sailing.
Split Decision sleeps seven in a traditional layout with two private staterooms.
The teak and holly soles were new in 2021 and are in exquisite condition with satin varnish.
The forward stateroom has an oversized double V berth, hanging locker, drawers, port and starboard settees, sink with vanity. There are three overhead hatches in this cabin.
The main saloon has inviting settees port and starboard with updated ultra-suede cushions, a centerline drop leaf table that easily seats 6+. Storage in lockers and shelves outboard port and starboard. Tankage below the settees.
The straight settee to port doubles as a single sea berth.
The L settee to starboard pulls out into a generous double berth.
There is a large overhead hatch and six opening portlights in the main cabin.
Nav station to port with an opening chart table, rolled chart storage, drawers and shelves. AC / DC Distribution panel. Stereo, VHF, plotter. (See electronics list)
The head is aft to port with marine toilet (new 2017), sink, vanity mirror and shower with sump. There is an overhead hatch and an opening portlight.
The galley is to starboard with centerline-double-stainless steel sinks, hot and cold pressure water (water heater replaced 2020), manual foot pump (new 2019), refrigerator and freezer with side opening fridge access, Tasco three burner propane stove with oven, Sharp microwave, drawers and outboard cabinets.
The guest stateroom is aft to starboard with an extremely large double berth, outboard shelf, cabinet and hanging locker. One overhead hatch, one side opening portlight and two cockpit-opening portlights.
Yanmar 3-cylinder, fresh water cooled 3HM 35F
Estimated engine hours 1,400
Refrigerator / Freezer - cold plates with compressor in laz
Propane storage in ventilated locker in cockpit.
Updated propane regulator / solenoid
Air cond ducting with two air handlers (compressor has been removed - air cond is out of service)
Manual Muir windlass
High Tensile Danforth Anchor with chain and rope rode
Secondary chain and rope rode
Aluminum Fortress anchor
New Gori 2-blade folding prop 2022
New throttle cable 2022
New Engine Mounts 2020
New Cutlass bearing 2020
New rear main seal 2020
Rebuilt transmission 2020
New Racor filter system 2018
New stop cable 2018
Cooling system cleaned, inspected and thermostat replaced 2017
Electrical / Electronics
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC distribution panel at the nav station
- 30 A Shore power inlet
- Upgraded engine alternator Balmar 140 Amp with ARS-5 Regulator
- 2 Group 31 House Batteries
- 1 Group 31 Engine Start Battery
- House and Engine Start Battery Switches
- Trace Inverter / Charger 20 Amp
- Raymarine Axiom 9" chartplotter at helm in pod (new 2021)
- Raymarine depth, speed, apparent wind and Autopilot controls at helm in pod
- Raymarine EV wheel autopilot (new 2021)
- Raymarine RC435 Chartplotter at nav station
- Sony AM/FM CD
- Uniden VHF - with DSC at nav station
Sails and Rigging
- Sloop rigged with aluminum mast and boom
- Harken Roller furling headstay
- Quantum 4 batten mainsail with cover
- Quantum 130% Genoa (higher cut)
- Quantum 145% Genoa (deck sweeper) 2015
- UK Cruising Spinnaker
- Lazy jacks
- Slab reefing mainsail
- Inboard and outboard jib tracks
- All lines lead aft to cockpit
- 2 rope clutches on cabin top to port
- 4 rope clutches on cabin top to stbd
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Rigid boom vang
- Spinnaker pole in deck chocks
- Standing rigging replaced (2020)
- Barient 28 self tailing primary winches
- Barient 24 self tailing, port side cabin top
- Barient 18 port side cabin top
- Barient 18 stbd side cabin top
- Dodger, bimini and connector (2018)
- Outboard engine crane
Hull and Deck
Shoal draft Scheel Keel, 4' 9"
Bottom soda blasted, barrier coated, and painted (2021)
Original gelcoat topsides and deck, gray non-skid.
Professionally maintained varnish on toe rail and handrails
Six overhead hatches, 10 opening portlights.
Stainless steel bow pulpit with stainless steel stanchions, double lifelines with gates port and starboard and a stainless steel stern rail w/ outboard engine mount and outboard lifting crane.
T-shaped cockpit with lazzarette, vented propane locker, Edson pedestal (new 2010), engine controls and dodger with bimini and connector.
Additional equipment: Lifesling, fenders, docklines, lifejackets, Edson side boarding step.
New Gori Folding 2-blade Prop
Throttle Cable replaced
Soda blasted bottom, barrier coat, bottom paint
New Raymarine Axiom Chart plotter at helm
New Raymarine EV wheel autopilot
New Teak and Holly cabin sole
Standing Rigging Replaced - uppers, lowers, backstay and turn buckles
New Hot water heater
New Engine Mounts
New Cutlass Bearing
Replaced engine rear main seal
Transmission removed and rebuilt
Galley foot pump replaced
Lazy Jacks replaced
Repainted boot stripes - Awlgrip
Replaced Racor fuel filter system
Intermediate shrouds replaced
Stop Cable replaced
New Connector from bimini to dodger
New marine toilet
Engine heat exchanger cleaned, inspected
New Edson Pedestal and Pedestal Guard
Flagler Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by East Coast Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel