This great 1994 46’ Bertram Moppie, "Teazzers," was built back when the Bertram product line was well known for their superior “Sea Keeping“ ability. It was designed with the serious offshore fisherman in mind. The current owner has made upgrades to the electronics package and kept it in great condition. If you have always dreamed of owning a Bertram, this should be your next boat. It is ideally suited for those fun trips to the Bahamas in pursuit of gamefish, Marlin, or great diving adventures.
Stepping aboard enter the beamy cockpit with the perfect layout for hauling in the big one. With the fighting chair at the center find the transom door aft to starboard. At your back a built-in freezer for all of your bait along with storage for every tool needed. On the bridge deck comfortable seating for 6 with storage beneath the benches, behind the lower helm is a built-in deep freezer and cooler. Custom tuna tower with upper helm has 6 rocket launchers, center rigger, and outriggers.
Salon and Galley
- Halogen Deck Lights
- Triple Spur Outriggers
- Center Rigger
- Deck Freezer
- Cockpit Bait Freezer
- Rod Holders
- Rocket Launchers (6)
- Windscreen Wipers
- Custom Sun Covers
Enter the saloon 5 steps down from the bridge deck. Fully appointed galley to starboard with under-counter refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, sink, oven, 4-burner stovetop, microwave, and refrigerator/freezer. Comfortable L-shaped settee forward of the galley converts into an additional berth. Additional lounge seating and private marine head to starboard. Master stateroom with en suite head all the way forward.
- Sony TV's (2)
- Sony Stereo System
- Under Counter Refrigerator/Freezer w/icemaker
- Sanyo Refrigerator/Freezer
- 4-burner stovetop
- Farberware broiler oven
- Farberware Microwave
- Twin 1994 Detroit, 8 Cylinder, 735 BHP, Freshwater cooled/heat exchange, turbocharged
- Exhaust: Water injected risers coupled to FRP water silencer and side hull exhaust.
- Transmission: Twin Disc DD5091, 1.92:1 Hydraulically actuated marine reduction
- Shafts: 2.5" Stainless Steel
- Props: 4-blade 34x35 Nibral (Spare set included)
- Generator: 1 Onan 4 cylinder, freshwater cooled/heat exchange, naturally aspirated, 9kw
- Trim Tabs: Single Ram Trim Planes
- Pumps: 3-12VDC submersible bilge with auto/ manual function, 1 freshwater, 1 AC cooling, 2 sump, 1 macerator, 1 fuel boost
- Batteries: 4 Group 8D/12VDC in series 24VDC deep cycle marine
- Wiring: Single leg, 50 amp shore service
- Steering: Dual Station, Single Ram, Pressurized Hynautic Hydraulic, adjustable wheel
- Controls: Single Lever, Dual Station Glendenning EEC
- Algae X Fuel Polishing System
- Air Conditioning: 2 Marine AC Units
- Water Heater: 1 Water Heater
- Garmin Electronics
- Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
- Icom M42 VHF
- Engine room camera
- Fortress FX23 Anchor
- Spare Anchor
- Adequate SS chain lead and nylon rode
- Adult Type II PFD (6)
- First Aid Kit
- Type IV throwing device
- Sound Device (Dual Horns)
- Set handheld flares
- Size I Type B,C fire extinguisher (3)
- Remote Spotlight
- Fire Boy FE:241 Clean Agent fire suppression system in engine space (2)
- EPIRB 406MHz
- CO/Smoke Detector
- Owner's personal items, tools, all fishing gear, and fishing tackle.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.