YOLY represents one of the finest values presently on the market. Featuring 4 staterooms, a large flybridge, and well equipped engineering spaces. Her master stateroom has a dedicated entrance ensuring the owner & guests privacy.
The motoryacht YOLY is the product of a 24-year refinement process between Cheoy Lee and Naval Architect Tom Fexas. Her beautifully sculptured interior design by Savio Designs in conjunction with her owners' round-off team effort results in a state-of-the-art design exhibiting the smoothest riding hull, meticulously placed machinery, and a first class interior. YOLY is a highly customized and well thought out yacht built for an experienced and discerning yachtsman.
2015 Extensive Interior Refit including:
- Salon Headliners and walls reupholstered
- Sofas reupholstered
- Cocktail table tops refinished
- Credenza Top, Bar Top and Sofa Back table tops all wet sanded and polished
- Leather sofa cushions and cornices stained
- Dining room chairs re upholstered
- Galley banquet seating reupholstered with Sunbrella fabric
- Galley table refinished with new veneer
- Galley Ceiling reupholstered including new acrylic panels
- New carpet and padding in Salon and Staterooms.
- All carpet and fabrics protected by Ultra Guard including warranty
- Aft Deck cushions reupholstered
- Aft Deck dining table refinished
- All bedspreads dry cleaned
- New mirror in dining area
- New pillows for the sofas
Sleeps 8 to 9 guests in four owner/guest staterooms, all ensuite with its own full bathroom. There is an additional dayhead located on the main deck. Custom carpeting can be found on the sole in the main salon and staterooms. Galley Maid Delta heads freshwater flush, central vacuum system throughout. YOLY is beautifully decorated with Mahogany wood and Sapelle Pomelle (burl) wood, accents and elegant furnishings.
- The open covered aft deck features a bench seat with a custom made teak table (42" X 90") with double border on 8" mirror polished stainless steel pedestals (flush mounted to deck).
- The table seats 10 comfortably. There are a total of 5 teak chairs and 2 foot stools on the aft deck.
- Access to the flybridge is by a ladder or hatch.
- There is ample storage under aft deck seating, this is where the life jackets are stowed.
The main salon is accessible from the aft deck through a stainless steel framed glass sliding door. Upon entry you cannot help but notice the open airy feel due to her 21 foot beam and 6'10" headroom. There is Ultra suede headliner and Hunter Douglas Duette shades throughout. The two seating areas have custom camel leather couches. Each couch has its own cocktail table. The tables are custom made with mahogany edge and lacewood veneers.
The entertainment center houses a Toshiba 35" color TV, Yamaha Cinema Natural Sound AV receiver, Crown Power amp and 25 disc charger. The system has a 6-channel speaker selection with Boston Acoustics Speakers. In addition there is a DSS satellite TV with 3 decoders and a KVH TracVision II antenna as well as a Datatronics antenna.
There is a wonderful view in the main salon either standing or sitting due to the large windows throughout the entire area. Between the stairwells on the starboard side is a bar with sink, storage area for full wet bar, and Sub-Zero refrigerator. On the port side is a large formal dining area with custom table that seats 10 comfortably, and above the dining table is a custom soffit with lights. A mirrored glass enclosed china display cabinet and buffet top with storage cupboard below completes the dining area. The cabinets are custom fitted for a full set of fine china and crystal, keeping them safe in any sea conditions. The chairs around the dining table are brand new custom designed chairs with matching upholstery.
Forward on the starboard side is a spiral staircase leading up to the flybridge or below to the guest staterooms. Forward of the staircases is an open-deck powder room (day head). Elegantly designed in gold with mirror ed ceilings, marble counter top, wallpapered walls and marble floors. Galley
- Kenmore stainless steel dishwasher
- Kenmore stainless steel Series refrigerator, (24 cubic feet) with freezer/icemaker/water dispenser
- Frigidaire Gallery Professional Series stove
- Franke sink with garbage macerator
- Extensive cabinet and drawer storage areas
- The Genuwood floors in the galley extend forward to the breakfast area on the starboard side and the pilothouse on the port side.
The Master Stateroom is accessible by way of a private stairway leading from the main salon. This stateroom features a King size bed with ample storage beneath. Additionally there are two chests of drawers as well as extra closet space. There is also a cedar lined hanging closet and a table/desk. Inside the desk is a vanity area with a braced lift-up top complete with light. The wood matches throughout the room.
There are separate "his" and "her" master bathrooms which include a full size Jacuzzi with shower in "hers" and a stall shower with polished stainless steel mirrored ceilings in "his", and marble counter tops with drop-in sinks in both. The floors are marble with inlay tiles and the walls elegantly papered. Galley Maid Euro heads. A watertight escape door leads into the engine room.
The Master Stateroom includes an entertainment center with stereo, Sony Trinitron TV, Panasonic DVD/CD player, and a Yamaha Natural Sound AV receiver.
Conveniences and touches include automatic emergency rope lighting, indirect floor and ceiling lighting, open port holes, and Hunter Douglas Duette shades. Headphone jacks for A/V system, separate AC controls, and smoke alarms are found in all the rooms throughout the vessel.
The VIP Guest Stateroom is accessible from the salon via a stairwell which leads to all three Guest Staterooms. This stateroom features an island Queen bed with storage drawers underneath as well as night stands. Additional storage includes a cedar lined hanging closet and several drawers. There is an entertainment center with a Toshiba TV/DVD, and Yamaha Natural Sound AV receiver.
The ensuite bathroom boasts a Jacuzzi style tub/shower combination. There are granite floors, Vitricore walls and cabinets, Corian counter tops with drop-in sink and gold/crystal faucets.
Starboard Guest Stateroom
This stateroom features twin berths with storage drawers underneath, a cedar lined closet, a Toshiba TV/DVD, and Yamaha Natural Sound AV receiver.
The bathroom has a polished stainless steel mirrored ceiling, marble floors, Corian counter top with drop-in sink, Vitricor walls, and a full size stall shower.
Port Guest Stateroom
This stateroom, to port, features a Queen bed with storage drawers underneath, a night stand, cedar lined closet, dresser, and entertainment system.
The shower has polished stainless steel mirrored ceilings, marble floors, Corian counter top, and Vitricore walls.
Accessible from the pilothouse is an office/lounge/laundry area. There is a desk, a Panasonic Omnivision TV, a Sony car radio for entertainment, and a full size Kenmore stacked washer/dryer. A convertible bunk with privacy curtain allows this area to be used as a crew or nanny stateroom.
Starboard is a stateroom with a double bed with large storage drawers underneath, cedar lined closet, and an ensuite bath with Corian top with drop-in sink, marble floors, cabinets, stall shower and port hole.
There are two eating areas both with L-shaped couches (storage under). The large table and seating area can seat 10-12 comfortably. The sink runs hot and cold and there is a refrigerator/icemaker. Forward is the helm station with matching controls from below and 2 Stidd helmsman's seats. Some of the controls included are autopilot, depth sounder, radar, GPS, and VHF radio. The flybridge's hardtop blends into the radar arch. Aft on the flybridge is the davit for the tender capable of lifting 1500 lbs. The hydraulic hoses have been replaced on the davit hydraulic pump. There are two life rafts with hydrostatic releases and cradles a Zodiac 10-man, and a Zodiac 6-may, two life rings have strobe lights attached and there is an EPIRB.
- Anchor system has been upgraded from a single 2000 lb windlass to dual 2000/2500 units.
- All the associated hardware was changed at the same time.
- The large sunning area can accommodate 6-8 comfortably on cushions.
- Two plough anchors in the most forward hatch.
- The hardwired remote control allows one to helm from the boat, stern, or aft of the flybridge.
- A ladder is attached to the swim platform for easy access in and out of the water.
- Inverted U-shaped Euro rails extend across the stern with two hydraulic activated storage pods on either side of the vessel.
- The starboard pod is a wet room dive locker with hot and cold shower, and large deep freezer.
- The port pod can be used to house a personal watercraft and is fitted with an electric winch for recovery and Teflon base for easy launching and recovery of small watercraft. These areas combined with the flybridge allow ample room for water toys.
- The panographic is in the center of the transom along with the engine room door.
- There are 2 pop-up cleats for tying off the tender.
- A custom made MarQuipt Mediterranean gangway can attach to the stern of the vessel in line with the top step to the aft deck stairs (stairs lead down to the swim platform).
- The Upgraded gangway can extend to reach any dock, pivots, and rides the tide.
- There is also a MarQuipt gangway which attaches to both port and starboard sides of the yacht also rides the tide. Both gangways sit atop a custom made aluminum sheet which protects the wheels on the dock.
Deck & Hull
Hull, aft decks, and superstructure are Divinycell cored fiberglass with Awlgrip non-skid fiberglass decks. There are two stainless steel handrails that run down either side of the main deck, which are sturdy and allow for safe and easy passage for the guests when walking on the exterior of the boat from the aft deck to the bow. The full walk-around main deck is 23" wide. There are two watertight doors on either side of the flybridge which allows access to the bow. Additional items include canvas water-proof covers for the tender, flybridge, and bow sun cushion seating.
- Stainless steel drip trays under the engines
- 250-gallon black water tank with macerator pump to overboard, or deck pump-out
- Lube oil change systems in both engines
- Dual intake blowers via Munter type air vents
- Hull side with automatic fire dampers and fuel transfer system to all tanks
- The engine room features sink and fresh water hose bib.
- Fuel and water gauges
- Blank & gray water tank gauges
- Pneumatic type
- Fuel transfer pump
- Rate aid meter system
- Twin disc electronic engine control with hand held remote.
- Naiad stabilizer
- The main propulsion is via twin Caterpillar 3412 engines with ZF gear boxes.
- Engine Hours - SMOH Port Main: 400/ Stbd Main: 400
- The engine room has a sink and fresh water hose
- Air compressor
- Black water tank sentry with high level alarm.
- Fuel transfer system with Rate Aid Meter allowing for transfer of fuel to and form all 5 fuel tanks.
- Twin Marine Air Chiller units connected to all the interior air handler units.
- Mufflers/mixers on both port and starboard exhausts.
- Two sets of 24V 220-amp per hour banks for main engine starting and ships service.
- Two sets to 12V, 175-amp hour battery banks.
- Shore power is handled via a 24V DC
- Glendenning cable with 125' electrical cable master.
- A smart-Y twin 50-amp/100-amp adapter (splitter box) will work where there is no 100-amp shore power available.
- Two Northern Lights generators on-board, a 32 kW and a 40 kW. Both generators are housed in hush boxes.
- Generator Hours - Port: 7482 Stbd: 6220
- Interior and exterior lighting system is a DR Smith 24 VAC.
- Rope lighting throughout the interior of the vessel.
- Emergency lighting system
- All machinery and equipment are centrally bonded to hull mounted zincs.
- The electronics are grounded through a Dyna Plate located amidships on the port hull.
- Electrical system comprises a 220-VAC 100-amp, 60 Hz shore system, 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 24 VDC and 12 DC.
- Bow thruster runs off hydraulics and is tied into the Naiad stabilizer system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.