Used Westport Motor Yachts for Sale in FL
At Flagler Yachts, our team of licensed brokers love Westport vessels due to their stellar designs and first-class builds. Westport motor yachts are crafted to world-class yacht construction standards — each vessel is a testament to high-quality comfort, outstanding performance and style.
All About Westport Shipyard
Since 1964, Westport Shipyard has built a wide variety of luxurious motor yachts using pioneering composite material. Westport is the largest yacht builder in North America and uses unique yacht building technology with the highest standards of comfort and enjoyment. To date, Westport Yachts has completed a total of more than 140 vessels, as well as several commercial yachts.
Westport composite fiberglass yacht construction ensures optimal resale value of all vessels and quality sound insulation and absorption. Westport manufactures all major deck parts and hulls in one-piece, precision-engineered molds, which maximizes each boats' structural integrity.
Why Work With a Yacht Brokerage Company to Find a Used Westport Yacht for Sale?
At Flagler Yachts, each member of our team possesses a wealth of knowledge about different yacht types and what they have to offer. Investing in a yacht brokerage company will save you time and money when looking to purchase a quality used yacht. We will assist you in:
- The initial consult: We can objectively tell you if the yacht you're looking at is the right fit after we determine your buying needs.
- Narrowing down options: Our team of knowledgeable brokers will educate you on the history of any yacht on the market, whether or not there are other boats similar to what you're looking for, the motivation of the seller and the amount of time any yacht has been on the market.
- Making an offer: We will prepare an offer of purchase for your signature that will outline all terms of the sale.
- Paperwork: The amount of paperwork involved in a sale can include requirements for the state of Florida, including the initial offer, bill of sale and licensing and registration — and we take care of all of it! We can also assist with security agreements, certificates of ownership, tax documents and more.
- Sea trial and survey: During your sea trial, we'll help you inspect the sails and other parts of the boat.
- Negotiations: We keep all transactions moving forward with ease.
- Closing arrangements: After the sale of any used yacht is complete, our brokers will recommend local training centers for increasing your boating knowledge and follow through with any other needs or questions you may have.
Get Your Used Westport Yacht Today
At Flagler Yachts, we pride ourselves on selling high-quality yachts and boats in Palm Beach, Florida and nearby areas We want to set the industry benchmark for personalized service and professional representation. Since our inception in 2017, we set out to offer exceptional service by digging deeper into the history of all our featured vessels, analyzing market trends and continually authenticating each boat's quality.
If you're interested in scheduling a private viewing and inspection, you can reach our Westport yacht brokers at 561-295-8880 or email us directly using the button provided on this page. Or, for more information on listing specifications and pictures, select any of the used Westport yachts from our MLS search below.
Westport Yachts Popular Models
WESTPORT YACHTS MLS
Call to Schedule a Viewing: 561-295-8880
|Westport||$4,995,000||112||2007||Deerfield Beach, US|
|Westport||$8,895,000||112||2012||Coral Gables, US|
|Westport||$12,050,000||112||2016||Deerfield Beach, US|
|Westport||$3,195,000||112||2001||North Miami Beach, US|
|Westport||$10,495,000||112||2014||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Westport||$2,660,000||118||1999||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Westport||$1,998,000||124||1987||West Palm Beach, US|
|Westport||$13,650,000||130||2009||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Westport||$10,500,000||130||2008||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Westport||$8,900,000||130||2005||Fort Lauderdale, US|