Marketing Your Yacht
Are you looking to sell your yacht? Our team of experienced marketing specialists at Flagler Yachts can ensure your boat gets maximum exposure for a quick and successful sale. We use an MLS system and cutting-edge technology to choose the best places to promote listings online.
How Can I Sell My Yacht?
When you’re ready to sell your yacht whether downsizing or upsizing, you should strongly consider the assistance of a yacht broker. While you won’t need to pay a broker’s commission, learning how to market, price, promote and ultimately sell your yacht can take much more time than you realize and you may have to settle on a lower price because the lack of exposure FSBO owners have available.
Working with a yacht broker may ease the pressure of having to manage time, information and correspondences between other brokers, you and potential buyers. Yacht brokers at Flagler Yachts have years of experience when it comes to advertising, showing, conducting sea trials, documenting, State required Escrow accounts and drawing up agreements. Our brokers at Flagler Yachts are experts when it comes to:
- Screening prospective buyers: Flagler Yachts will identify target markets for your specific boat and plan an effective advertising strategy tailored to that particular audience.
- Pricing: A yacht broker can successfully determine a fair asking price for your yacht by referencing boat data not available to the public. Every sale is unique and we are here to fulfill your pricing and showing requirements.
- Smooth negotiations: At Flagler Yachts, we make sure all our transactions are smooth and concise. We use the art of negotiation to guide all business between buyers and sellers to a successful conclusion.
- Exposure: As a knowledgeable yacht brokerage company, we have access to websites (Yachts and boats for sale MLS) such as YachtWorld and International Yacht Brokers Association which are designed to showcase and sell yachts all over the world. Anyone can search the products featured on YachtWorld & the IYBA, but only yacht brokers can list boats on their site.
Selling Your Yacht With Mobile Marketing Strategies
In addition to optimizing the SEO value on our MLS platform, social media accounts and other websites advertising your boat, we also use print advertising programs and diversify our advertising presence. We’ve designed our online marketing model to work well with any device, so anyone on a tablet, cell phone or computer can locate your boat in just a few clicks.
Website traffic from mobile devices increases daily as more consumers use their cell phones or tablets to conduct research, shop or browse specific products. In fact, well over 60% of potential boat buyers are using a mobile device for their research.
Advantages of the Flagler Yachts mobile-optimized website for marketing your yacht include:
- Gain an edge over competitors
- Take advantage of an easy-to-use platform
- Increase consumers’ average time on a site
- Improve customer relationships and user experience
- Present SEO-friendly content
- Deliver faster website load speed
- Encourage quick responses
Market Your Yacht With Flagler Yachts
At Flagler Yachts, we’re just as passionate about selling your yacht as you are and allocate a significant amount of our marketing budget toward promoting your boat online. When you’re ready to sell your yacht online, fill out the form below and one of our brokers will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also contact us via email or phone with any questions about the process of selling your yacht.