Used Cheoy Lee Motor Yachts for Sale in FL
When searching for a used CL Yachts (the luxury yacht division of Cheoy Lee Shipyards), Flagler Yachts can help you find the perfect boat for your needs. Cheoy Lee yachts have a 135-year history of building elegant, hydrodynamic and technologically advanced yachts unmatched in the industry. At Flagler Yachts, we'll assist you with previewing, researching and scheduling viewings for any new or used CL Yachts boat for sale on the MLS system.
Our team of experienced brokers makes it our priority to help you obtain the best deal on all used Cheoy Lee motor yachts for sale in FL and will handle all negotiations and transactions with professionalism and expertise.
About Cheoy Lee Shipyards
In 1995, Cheoy Lee Shipyards — a yacht manufacturer based in Hong Kong — opened its United States base in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Cheoy Lee's beginnings date back to 1870 in China, and the manufacturer has since built over 5,500 vessels.
Today, what sets Cheoy Lee apart is their use of aluminum, steel and fiberglass — or a combination of these materials — to build their boats. Cheoy Lee's work became the forerunner of today's industry standard, known for quality, design, craftsmanship and unrivaled engineering.
Dedicated to excellence and tradition, Cheoy Lee yachts specializes in building boats from 40 feet to over 200 feet and currently produces a wide range of semi-custom yachts. Browse some of Cheoy Lee's available vessels, including:
- CLA & CLB (Formerly the Alpha and Bravo): These come in the traditional Express (76 and 87 feet) and Fly Bridge (72 and 95 feet) styles.
- The Global: The 104-foot full tri-deck motor yacht recently made its debut in the U.S.
- The Serenity: As the company's trawler yacht, this vessel is currently available from 61 to 90 feet.
- The Explorer: This 150-foot yacht has efficient, long-range cruising and remarkable living space.
- New Models: CL Yachts is always developing new and exciting boat models, contact Flagler Yachts today to discuss new build options!
Why Choose Flagler Yachts
When you're searching for a used Cheoy Lee yacht in palm beach, you'll find that working with a professional yacht broker provides many benefits. At Flagler Yachts, we scrutinize market trends to help you achieve the best deals. Our passionate and driven team pride themselves on getting to know your needs and desires to offer solutions that exceed your expectations. We're a licensed yacht company that provides exceptional service before, during and after the transfer of ownership.
Our team at Flagler Yachts uses a boutique brokerage service approach:
- Recommend a style yacht or boat for your needs: We'll ask you where, how far and how frequently you travel and what types of activities you enjoy when boating.
- Schedule yacht viewings that meet your qualifications: Our talented team of brokers will arrange viewings that best match up with your preferences and guide you through the offer process by analyzing competitive market analysis.
- Compare different yacht makes and models: Based on your boating preferences and activities, we'll recommend the best yacht styles for your needs.
- Arrange for sea trials & survey: Once the selection has been narrowed and we have determined and negotiated a good price the sea trial help will determine if the boat or yacht is right for you.
Browse Used Cheoy Lee Yachts for Sale in Palm Beach
At Flagler Yachts, you can search used Cheoy Lee yachts for sale in Florida by size, price or year. If you'd like to set up an appointment to view any of the available Cheoy Lee motor yachts below, please contact us by phone at 561-295-8880. Or, contact a Cheoy Lee yacht specialist via the form on this page.
CHEOY LEE YACHTS MLS
Call to Schedule a Viewing: 561-295-8880
|Cheoy Lee||$110,000||48||1981||Moore Haven, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$170,000||52||1986||Tampa, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$149,000||52||1987||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$129,000||52||1986||Indian Harbour Beach, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$289,900||61||1977||Marathon, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$299,900||65||1986||Sneads Ferry, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$1,450,000||68||2009||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$985,000||68||2005||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$979,000||72||2002||Destin, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$349,000||73||1983||Palmetto, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$2,295,000||76||2013||Bal Harbour, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$2,295,000||76||2013||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$1,095,000||81||2001||Charleston, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$3,095,000||84||2012||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$1,999,000||84||2006||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$3,645,000||88||2013||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$449,000||90||1985||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$639,000||90||1983||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$1,395,000||92||1999||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$1,199,000||92||1988||Fort Lauderdale, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$2,850,000||95||2006||Jupiter, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$900,000||103||1992||Key West, US|
|Cheoy Lee||$0||104||2020||Fort Lauderdale, US|